Among the tranquil gum trees on the banks of the Murray River, you will find the Apex RiverBeach Holiday Park bordered by Mildura's most popular swimming beach on one side and the state forest on the other, the abundance of wildlife and the quiet relaxed setting would make the ideal location for any holiday.
Apex RiverBeach Holiday Park as a pet friendly park, however, pets are not permitted inside onsite accommodation.
Activities around the park & river beach
» Boat hire -
Take out one of our tinnies for a leisurely cruise on the river or to get to that hard to reach fishing spot. No licence required.
- Throw in a line and see what you get. Common in the area are Murray Cod and Golden Perch.
- Go for a walk along the river into town, (4km) or a quiet walk through the state forest which surrounds the park.
- We are directly opposite the most popular sandbar in the district, which is home to the Mildura Life Saving Club and the Mildura Canoe club
– for children of all ages to enjoy. Bounce around with new friends or family and use up any left over energy before retiring to sit around the campfire (seasonal)
– microwave, fridge, gas stove.
- set in the park or council ones in the reserve across the road.
- A family bathroom with disabled amenities has recently been added to our Park. This contains a shower, toilet and toddlers bath.
- A Dump Ezy dump point is available for emptying canisters.